Welcome to ResearchCentral, the Harvard Kennedy School Research Administration Office (RAO)Online
- To provide a full range of services in support of new externally sponsored faculty research, training, and outreach initiatives, including: funding opportunity searches; new proposal development, review and approval; award negotiation coordination and account set-up; training and consultation upon request.
- To broaden exposure to Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) faculty research, through such print and online communications as the HKS Research Report, the HKS Faculty Research Working Paper Series and its companion monthly e-journal from the Social Science Research Network.
- We strive to deliver high-quality, professional, and timely service.
- We gladly share what we know, acknowledge what we don't know, and always follow up.
- We are always open to new ways of more effectively supporting our clients — faculty investigators, research and policy centers and programs, and the broader HKS and Harvard University research communities.